Click above button to copy-paste Dizzy emoji.
💫 Dizzy meaning
💫 Dizzy emoji is shown as one or more (generally two) yellow stars moving round in an orbit. It represents dizziness cartoon-styled. It is also used to represent intoxication, disorientation, discomfort, and sickness. Sometimes, if one is getting confused or lost the dizzy emoji is used to represent that particular state of mind. It looks like squeans, stylish circles, and stars over cartoon characters’ heads and animation to depict that they are dizzy, sick, intoxicated, or disoriented. Even though its applications overlap with those of ✨Sparkles, ⭐ Star, and 🌟 Glowing Stars, these emojis are very different.
In 2010, the dizzy emoji was first introduced as a part of Unicode 6.0 under the name “Dizzy Symbol”. In 2015, it got added to Emoji 1.0 under the emotion Smileys & Emotion category.
How and when to use the 💫Dizzy emoji?
- When you reveal a crazy, intoxicated story use the 💫 dizzy emoji.
- If you are feeling uncomfortable or uneasy, you can let someone know by using the 💫 dizzy emoji.
- You can also use the 💫 dizzy emoji while conveying an apology for getting zoned out during a conversation.
- If you are revealing your love story to someone, you can make it more interesting by adding the 💫 dizzy emoji.
- If you come across something that is eye-catching or aesthetic, you can reveal your expression use the 💫 dizzy emoji.
- If you find yourselves in the midst of stress-provoking talks, you can let the other person or people involved your state of mind using the 💫 dizzy emoji.
Other Names of Dizzy
The alternative names of 💫 Dizzy emoji are Comic, Dizzy, Star, Sleepy, Mild Discomfort, Zoned Out, Blessed, Bliss, Disoriented, Magic, Twin Stars, Disheveled, Aesthetic, Surreality..