Click above button to copy-paste Mending Heart emoji.
|Unicode||U+2764 U+FE0F U+200D U+1FA79|
❤️🩹 Mending Heart meaning
❤️🩹 Mending Heart emoji is a combination of ❤️red heart emoji and an 🩹adhesive bandage emoji, a heart with a bandage or a mending heart emoji is usually used to express the process of healing, showing recovery, or sympathy for someone to pass through a hard time. The ❤️🩹 mending heart emoji is the opposite of the broken heart.
❤️🩹 mending heart emoji was submitted by Jennifer Daniel(Google) on November 7, 2019, and it was accepted and classified under the Smileys & Emotion category in 2020 under emoji v13.1.
Example Usage of ❤️🩹 mending heart emoji
- To offer empathy, condolences, and support.
- my sympathies are with you ❤️🩹.
- To communicate recovery
- I'm feeling much better now ❤️🩹.
- To offer support
- I am sure it will get better soon ❤️🩹
- To denote intensity of sorrow
- I’m sorry ❤️🩹 -I’m so sorry ❤️🩹❤️🩹 -I’m so terribly sorry ❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️🩹
- Paired with smileys
Other Names of Mending Heart
The alternative names of ❤️🩹 Mending Heart emoji are Healthier, Improving, Mending, Mending Heart, Recovering, Recuperating, Well.