Click above button to copy-paste Kiss Mark emoji.
💋 Kiss Mark meaning
💋 Kiss Mark emoji is a red, bright lipstick kiss imprint left behind on a surface especially a glass or human skin. It is used to indicate affection, seduction, love, coziness, playful and a way of tempting or luring someone. It is meant to indicate a sense of romantic feeling and intimacy. Although the emoji is meant to refer to a kiss, it denotes enticement.
The 💋 Kiss Mark emoji was endorsed as a part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and was introduced to Emoji 1.0 in 2015 as an emotion emoji under the Smileys & Emotion category.
When and how to use the 💋 Kiss Mark emoji?
- You can use this particular emoji in cozy and intimate conversations.
- If you are at a party or wedding and see you're beloved dressed beautifully, you can let her know how great she looks by adding 💋 Kiss Mark emoji.
- You can also use this emoji in conversations with your best buddies. “Thank you for saving my day 💋”
- You can also send this along with love-filled messages. Parents, whose children are staying away from them can use this emoji to depict their care. “Take care son! 💋.”
- You can also use the emoji to relate an experience. “The beauty of the village was simply mesmerizing 💋.
Other Names of Kiss Mark
The alternative names of 💋 Kiss Mark emoji are Kiss, Kiss Mark, Lips, Alluring, Attraction, Kisses, Kissing Lips, Lips, Love, Seduce, Seduction.