Click above button to copy-paste Red Heart emoji.
❤️ Red Heart meaning
❤️ Red heart emoji is a classical heart symbol in glossy red color. red Heart emoji represents the sense of love (including romantic love), commitment, care, warmth, romance, and affection. the red heart is widely used and one of the most famous emojis.
There are more 30+ heart emojis including 💔Broken heart, ❤️🔥 heart on fire and ❤️🩹 Mending Heart.
The red heart emoji was proposed by Mark Davis and Peter Edberg. It was approved in Unicode 1.1 in 1993 and added to the very first Emoji version 1.1 in 2015 under the Smileys & Emotion category.
How ❤️ Red Heart Emoji is used?
There are multiple uses of the red heart emoji in the conversation.
- Romantic conversation.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart ❤️!
- ❤️ love you to the moon and back ❤️
- Show commitment
- I will never leave you alone ❤️.
- I am always committed to what I said ❤️.
Here are some uses of ❤️ the red heart emoji with other emoji.
- Just another reminder of how much I love you! ❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍❤️😍
- I used to think no one was perfect, but then I met you. 😘❤️🥰❤️😘❤️🥰❤️
- 💃❤️🕺Just Me and you 💃❤️🕺.
- I’m loving you more each and every day.❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️❤️🔥❤️
Other Names of Red Heart
The alternative names of ❤️ Red Heart emoji are Heart, Red Heart, Love, Intimacy, Affection, Valentine’s Day.